Saturday, November 10, 2012

Heart Pills

Yes, I take them every day.  Along with a complete supply of other pills I feel I need to take now.  They made my heart feel more solid and less like there was a vein sticking out of it, though now I feel a bunch of veins.  It made it stop feeling sorta cut into.  Not sliced into but like I dunno something sorta glowing and fuzzy like meshed in it.  Not that it's glowing nor fuzzy.

I also started drinking tea, all day, when my parents aren't using the house.

Oh, and my dad's dad died long before I was born from a heart attack.  He has relatives in Cleveland.  Also, he was a mortician, owned and ran and directed a funeral home, with a Bachelor's degree.  He cut up the bodies, though I don't know details.  I thought he cremated people, but I heard later he didn't.  Also, it's interesting, my dad's youngest sister ran away from home.  She's born in April 1960.  She seems to be the most typical person of her age, though I don't know how stereotypical.  Or whatever whyever I just thought to type just that.  He died that year, when she was 14.  She got money for college yet didn't go, while my dad's sister born in 1953 had to work and got a Master's and became a police and is now retired without kids.  She lived with someone and then married him.  He already had kids, who were half Spanish, though the boy has white hair and light brown eyes.  My cousin has light brown eyes and light brown hair and her dad's last name is Italian, though she wasn't supposed to ever meet him.  His last name is Sicero like Sicily.  My aunts both have Barrett as their last name.  My mom's sister's kids are half Indonesian.

No comments:

Post a Comment

State your name, don't be a creep
Leave your message after the *beep*