Saturday, November 10, 2012

Aftermath

I was thinking of the people who's lives I affected or rather my parents and others involved, like through the wind, meaning caught the drift, so-to-speak.

I lived in the New Orleans area.  I was wondering what happened to Ellen DeGeneres.  She seemed okay after awhile, but after awhile she changed.

After Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, things were nice, but then they stopped.

I know my mom's way is to be nice to me and then punish me more later.  My life cycles.

I'm glad I found my notebook and understood it more and more neatly.

I don't want to understand that my mom and friends managed to hypnotize the world to be hysterical for not getting attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment

State your name, don't be a creep
Leave your message after the *beep*