Saturday, November 10, 2012

Bothered

Something that's been weighting on my mind was on an old website, which I think I took down, that I paid for that is still up for some reason, that I saw a picture of a tall, thin black lady with a laptop 2-3 weeks ago, kinda big and rectangle but kinda square on the top right of my computer.  She seemed kinda like stone.  I kept getting haunted about that being Ellen DeGeneres with a deep voice in a disgusting kinda and bad way.  She had just left for Washington, D.C., to get an award.  I still have to watch that.  I missed it on TV because I even missed Halloween.  I was haunted a lot for a long time.  It was one of the first two things in that section of my website, an updated section.

No comments:

Post a Comment

State your name, don't be a creep
Leave your message after the *beep*