Saturday, November 10, 2012

3 Coats

I have 3 coats, now.  1 is big and white and fluffy with a snap buckle.  It's short.  Then, I got a pink coat with 2 levels of buttons.  It was $30.  I got another for $10.  It was pink with a black pattern.  This store was like a friendly juniors store.  It looked for more young girls, but I guess I got some more old-fashioned interest clothes that you could get online at some obscure store.

I was so hot yesterday at the mall with the white fluffy one from Macy's.

I guess, next year, I can get a pink jacket from Hollister for $120 or $220.  I returned a tan one about 2 years ago, and for some reason it got rumpled after I put it in the bag.  The tags were off, but they accepted it.  I did wear it outside once.  It was like $220 of my $500.

Look at white people making a fool of themselves.  They think black people can't be like them and they think they can be like Mongoloids in a sexy way.

This is a nice coat from Macy's: link.

I really want this but just found it: link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

State your name, don't be a creep
Leave your message after the *beep*