Saturday, November 10, 2012

Stop

I keep getting invasions!  My dad just apparently opened the door wide with the light bright on after I went to the bathroom.

I'm getting weird messages from watching Ellen.  She reacts to things you do that don't go because she's from Louisiana.  Is this someone impersonating her?  She keeps acting like Britney Spears but blasting it out from LA like Tim Burton.  Sometimes, there's a person relaying me messages on my computer.  She made me feel like a stone cold, sorta duped out nigger, I mean black lady, like with my eyes sorta uneven, like that's how my eyes were crossed.  Quit ruining my blog!  I changed my blog, awhile ago, when I got mad and was cursing a bit uncontrollably, not having gone to the grocery store for what I needed.  Then, I got a few more messages.

You know, I get the message from like the way things happen on my computer that Ellen just keeps taunting you like an animal thinking she's European, like most girls do, not reasoning, just saying her bare facts are right and make a better point than whatever is true for you.

This isn't the first thing I wanted on my blog about her!

Also, my parents woke up with a weird message, about how I didn't want them to touch me, because I don't.  Other people have been nice to me, though, like white ladies and now men, too.

Before the n word thing, people were much more politer and interesting.  They're like taunting me now for interacting with them.  xI

I never wanted my parents to fondle me because they're weird.  They don't treat me like I'm not that good.  I wish we just had a normal life, in a way, but they are what they are.  I hope it doesn't change.  I'm getting the hysterics of Ellen from me watching her show, that I haven't like been eating with my parents.  I haven't been much for the past few years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

State your name, don't be a creep
Leave your message after the *beep*