Saturday, November 10, 2012

French

I guess that Germans and English need to take French.

My life changed getting good teachers who were French.  I had a good American History AP teacher like that who opened up in that class.  I had her my first year in a very easy class 2nd semester.  She was out on maternity leave..  It was supposed to be a Gifted class.  Then, my Theater teacher from New Orleans, who went to a Catholic school and had a Masters, had a French last name, Talented Theater and Drama Club.  She seemed really into things like Tim Burton.  It's too bad things haven't been working out.  She reminds me of Orla Fallon, who will have a baby in January I think.  Her last name originally was Carron, which is French and from Normandy, ethnically, not the Norman invaders from Norway and|or Denmark.

No comments:

Post a Comment

State your name, don't be a creep
Leave your message after the *beep*